Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just Lamenting....

It's been quite a while since I've updated my blog.. been so busy with work, family, overseas trips and all.

My little one is going 2 years old in a couple of months and I'm planning for number2.... Somehow, the voice inside me is getting stronger as the day passes.... I would really like to stay at home when my baby number 2 comes along..

To be frank, I do feel guilty not having spent enough time with my kid. Just this evening, she held a book in her hand, wanting someone to read to her.. i stretched out my hand, to get her to sit down on my lap but instead, she walked towards my helper.... because she is so used to my helper reading to her.... I guess it is unavoidable since my helper spent the whole day with her but it made me feel so uncomfortable ...this should have been my role as a mother... there were so many times when she looked towards the maid for comfort instead of me.. each time it happened, it made my heart sank...


Kids grow up so fast! But hubby would prefer that I continue working.... so that we are comfortable financially... i'm kinda torn.... i am not the ambitious type and I am also quite sick of office politics....


I've been thinking quite a fair bit about how to derive more income if I were to become a SAHM... what side businesses I can start up and whether I should sign up for courses to improve my trading skills ....sigh.. i guess until I find a solution, my dream of becoming a SAHM will only remain a dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment