Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Just launched my first website yesterday!

I have been toying with the ideas of starting a small side line for many years. I’ve been really fascinated by businesses and has always been telling R about new business ideas, though he put down some of my ideas at times. None came to fruition so far, of course.

Well, after our recent aussie trip, a new business idea came to me. I decided to set up an online business. Just published it yesterday, and it feels great. My virgin website! Simple, nothing to rave about and since I have not started to promote it, no one visits my website yet, nevertheless it still feels great to know that I've taken the first step. Am already toying with ideas for my second website. But hmmm.. let’s see how this one will take off. Looking forward to my new side line – at least something to keep me occupied during my no-pay leave next year when Baby No. 2 comes along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment