Thursday, August 2, 2012

Updates for the past year

I've not been updating my blog for the longest time. The last post I wrote was in November 2011. So many things happened these few months. Just a quick summary....

November 2011 - 4 month pregnant. Launched website1.

December 2011 - Started discussion with web designer on my second website, and continued to improve on Website 1. At this time, I was 5 months pregnant.

January 2012 - 6 month pregnant. Busy with chinese new year preparation. Signed up and completed an iPhone Apps application course. First deal for Website1 was concluded.

February 2012 - 7 months pregnant. Started looking around for my first commercial property.

March 2012 - 8 months pregnant. Managed to find an investment property that provides more than 7% rental yield. Set up a company to hold this property and were juggling with the GST paperworks and negotiating for bank loan. Quite a headache.

April 2012 - 9 months pregnant. Helper arrived in mid April. Delivered Baby 2 in end April 2012.

May 2012 - Was doing my confinement. Completed the purchase of our commercial property. Officially launched Website2.

June 2012 - Started marketing for my Website 2. Closed 2 deals for Website2 by end June.

July 2012 - Tie-up with a childcare to run my Website2 promotion.

Aug 2012 - Maternity leave should officially end in 3rd week of August. Thereafter, it will be the start of my no-pay leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment